Stainless Games announces its followup to Carmageddon: Reincarnation
Stainless Games, the UK-based developer that brought us the crowdfunded Carmageddon: Reincarnation, announced today that Carmageddon: Max Damage is heading to PS4, Xbox One and PC by the end of 2016.
“Set in a world of over-the-top violence, crazy PowerUps and non-stop laughs, you play against a bunch of complete crazies in twisted automotive killing machines whose aim is purely to maim you,” said the developer in a statement announcing the game.
According to Stainless Games, the new racing game will include:
- Over 30 custom killing machines, each with its own highly-distinctive character
- 10 large open environments to explore
- A host of moving targets to hunt down for points, including pedestrians in wheelchairs & mobility scooters, cyclists, bears and aliens
- A career mode with 6 different event types
- A multiplayer mode with 4 online event types
- A full-featured action replay mode
- Over 90 crazy PowerUps, complex car damage, repair system, blood and more
In addition, those who purchased Carmageddon: Reincarnation will receive Max Damage for free on PC when it launches.