Naughty Dog’s upcoming action-adventure epic is a culmination of all the efforts of a dedicated team
Naughty Dog and Sony are promoting a new series of behind-the-scenes videos to hype Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, which launches exclusively for PlayStation 4 on May 10, 2016.
Arne Meyer, Director of Communications for Naughty Dog, wrote on the PlayStation Blog that several more episodes will be released between now and the game’s launch.
Here’s a rundown, as it was posted on the blog:
- The Making of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End: The Evolution of a Franchise
- The Making of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End: Growing up with Drake
- The Making of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End: Pushing Technical Boundaries Part 1
- The Making of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End: Pushing Technical Boundaries Part 2
- The Making of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End: In the End
“We’re calling this first episode ‘The Evolution of a Franchise,’ said Meyer. “It’s a great way to kick off this “Making of” series, as we take a brief look how Naughty Dog and the Uncharted series has evolved since Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune made its debut on PS3 in 2007, including the influence of The Last of Us on the team and our development process.”
Take a look at the video below and keep it locked to Sac City Gamer for the rest of the series, as it is released.