Find out how and when SCG will be covering this year’s conferences and big game announcements
This year’s E3 is a bit different than past years with a few key players doing things a little differently this time around.
For starters, Nintendo isn’t doing a conference or Nintendo Direct, but instead is doing a presentation that will only focus on the Wii U version of its upcoming Zelda title. EA is holding its conference on Sunday this year and Bethesda returns to deliver us more of its unique brand of gaming.
Sony and Microsoft, of course, are going to hold their conferences this year with both falling on the same day. Lastly, Ubisoft will likely put us through another show full of cringe worthy jokes and awkward moments from Alicia Tyler.
Below is a list of the conferences and times as well as how and when SCG will be covering each one. Be sure to keep it locked to SCG for all your E3 2016 news as it happens.
Sunday June 12:
- EA 1 p.m. (full recap Sunday evening or Monday morning)
- Bethesda 7 p.m. (full recap Sunday evening or Monday morning)
Monday June 13:
- Microsoft 9:30 a.m. (SCG will live blog results as they happen)
- Ubisoft 1 p.m. (SCG will live blog results as they happen)
- Sony 6 p.m. (SCG will live blog results as they happen)
Tuesday June 14:
- Nintendo Zelda Wii U event (SCG is not planning any coverage of this as those interested will want to watch the live coverage or a replay, we will post any replays as they become available)
The rest of E3:
- Coverage and announcements as they happen