Anaheim, CA will host the two day gaming conference event this year
Sony announced yesterday via its PlayStation Blog that the PlayStation Experience will make its way to Anaheim, CA on December 3 and 4 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
The blog post says players will, “get hands-on time with the PS4 Pro on 4K TVs and dozens of PlayStation VR demos, PlayStation Showcase, developer panels, merchandise, and a whole lot more.”
Sony’s showcase press conference will kick off at 10 a.m. PST on the third and then attendees can try out all the upcoming titles for the rest of the weekend.
For those interested in attending, here is the information provided by Sony:
PlayStation Experience 2016 At a Glance
Where: Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, CA
- Saturday, December 3, 2016, 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Sunday, December 4, 2016, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Two-Day Early Bird Ticket: $60 // Early bird available until Sunday, October 16 or while supplies last (whichever comes first)
- Regular Two-Day Ticket: $75
- Saturday Only Ticket: $45
- Sunday Only Ticket: $40
- Note: We highly recommend you register with your PSN ID when purchasing tickets.
- Tickets Available Now: http://playstation.com/experience-tickets
The post also points out that Sony will reveal all of the developers, publishers, games and more that can be expected for the show.
In the past, Sony has made some pretty major announcements at PlayStation Experience, including the reveal of the 20th Anniversary PlayStation 4 in 2014 and tons of games last year. This will be the third year for the PlayStation Experience, which looks like Sony is intending to make an annual occurrence.
As always, SCG will live blog the announcements as they happen, so be sure to join us in December.