Microsoft’s exclusive racing series is getting bigger, more wintry
Microsoft and Turn 10 have announced the first major expansion pack for Forza Horizon 3 and it’s taking racers to the snow.
The Blizzard Mountain DLC expansion will include a new campaign, tasking players to become king of the mountain. It’ll also feature seven new vehicles, a new race style for snow driving and 50 new challenges and events.
In addition, gamers will be able to add 500 more Achievement points to their Gamerscore. The new vehicles include:
- 2016 Ford GYMKHANA 9 Focus RS RX
- 1965 Ford F-100 Flareside Abatti Racing Trophy Truck
- 1975 Lancia Stratos HF Group 4
- 1985 Lancia Delta S4 Group B
- 2016 Nissan Titan Warrior Concept
- 2016 RJ Anderson #37 Polaris RZR-Rockstar Energy Pro 2 Truck
- 2016 Subaru #199 WRX STI VT15r Rally Car
The Blizzard Mountain pack can be purchased as part of the Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pass, which retails for $34.99 and will include another expansion pack at a later date. Blizzard Mountain can also be purchased separately, but no word on how much it will cost.
The new expansion pack takes racers to the snow on December 13. Let us know what you think of this news. Will you be picking up the new expansion?