PlayStation celebrates E3 with nine days of sales and a new shiny, golden PS4 model
Sony’s new gold PS4 Slim model leaked last weak and many speculated whether it was real or a hoax. Well, it’s now officially been announced by Sony and it accompanies a sale that will last nine days, in celebration of E3.
From June 9 to June 17, PlayStation gamers can find discounts on games (both physical and digital), controllers, headsets and even a price drop for the system itself.
Take a look below for a full rundown of what will be included on the sale, as written by Sony via the PlayStation Blog.
- Slim PlayStation 4 system in Gold with 1TB HDD – $249.99 USD (MSRP)
- DualShock 4 wireless controller (all colors) – $39.99 USD (MSRP)
- Gold Wireless Stereo Headset (Jet Black) – $79.99 USD (MSRP))
- Nioh, Horizon Zero Dawn, MLB: The Show – $39.99 USD (MSRP)
- Catalog titles – check with your local retailer
“What’s more, PlayStation Store will be offering awesome deals for digital blockbuster games and PlayStation Plus memberships starting June 9,” writes John Koller, Vice President of PlayStation Brand Marketing for SIEA. “Stay tuned for a blog post on June 9 for more info.”