Bethesda is third in the lineup and we’ve got all the games and announcements right here
Update: It’s over! Nothing too shocking was announced, but everything shown looked solid. What did you think of Bethesda’s E3 2017 showing?
Bethesda, publisher of titles such as Doom, Prey and Fallout, is presenting once again this year and has promised two new game announcements.
They released an image recently showing “Bethesdaland” that detailed a bunch of their IPs. One of the areas shows “under construction” and one that is not ready to be shown off. It’ll be interesting to see what Bethesda has up its sleeves both in terms of new IP and sequels to old favorites.
Tune in to the show below or follow along with our live updates (by refreshing every so often). We’ll link to as many of the trailers and news items we can shortly after the show ends.
- Doom VFR – Trailer shown.
- Fallout 4 VR – Trailer shown.
- Elder Scrolls Online – Morrowind expansion announced with trailer. Available now.
- Creation Club – Skyrim and Fallout 4 community creations tool announced. Coming this summer to PS4, Xbox One and PC.
- Elder Scrolls Legends – New content trailer shown. Heroes of Skyrim coming June 29, 2017.
- Skyrim – Coming to Nintendo Switch. Trailer shown.
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider – Coming September 15, 2017. Trailer shown.
- Quake Champions – eSport trailer shown. Quake World Championships will put up $1 million.
- The Evil Within 2 – Trailer shown. Releases Friday, October 13, 2017.
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus – Coming October 27, 2017. Extended trailer shown.
Other announcements and/or notes:
- Opened the show with Bethesda employees and their children talking about making games.
- Followed with “Bethesdaland” intro cartoon.
- Everything shown will be out in 2017.