Mario Odyssey DLC, new Kirby details, Dark Souls Remastered come to Switch, more
Nintendo held a not-so-well-kept surprise Nintendo Direct Mini Thursday and announced a slew of new Nintendo Switch games, DLC and more.
We’ve compiled a list of all the most exciting announcements below. You can watch the Nintendo Direct yourself here.
Let us know what you think of the announcements in the comments section or via our social media channels.
- Super Mario Odyssey – First DLC announced, including a new balloon world that will allow players to compete online, new costumes: Sunshine shades and outfit (modeled after Super Mario Sunshine)/Musician H=hat and outfit/Knight armor and helmet, and some new photo mode filters (February)
- Mario Tennis Aces – new game coming to Switch (spring)
- Dark Souls Remastered – coming to Switch May 25
- Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze – port coming to Switch May 4
- Pokken Tournament DX DLC, Jan. 31
- Kirby Star Allies – new trailer, coming March 16
- The World Ends with You – 3DS port coming to Switch (this year)
- Hyrule Warriors – definitive edition coming (spring)
- Dragon Quest Builders – demo available now
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dan – port coming to Switch
- SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy – new game announced (summer)
- Mario + Rabbids – new Donkey Kong DLC announced (this spring)
- Payday 2 – port coming to Switch Feb. 27
- Fe and Celeste – two new games coming from EA Originals. Fe will release Feb. 16 and Celeste will release Jan. 25.